COVID-19 Update 5th January 2021
We are here for you!
In light of yesterdays national lockdown announcement we would like to refresh and update you with what you can expect when visiting us for treatment:
- We are fully open for all dental and denture treatments. Including denture repair and normal treatments
- All appointments must be booked via telephone
- We ask that you do not arrive for your appointment too early. Our door is locked and you will be collected (with a warm welcome) from outside the main door when we are ready for you.
- Due to some of the team having young children to look after our reception team will be working from home.
- All of our team will continue to carry out stringent hygiene regimes to ensure your safety at all times, this includes the use of full PPE (face masks etc)
- If you have any symptoms please do not visit us we are always on the end of the phone to give you advice and support.
But most importantly please know that we are always smiling and happy to give you a warm and safe welcome (it may not always be visible through the masks) 😁
We would like to wish you all a very healthy and happy new year!
Please stay safe!
If you are in pain or need an appointment please call us to arrange this. We ask politely that you do not come to the practice without an appointment.
Not registered with us? That is no problem. We are accepting new patients. Please get in contact to arrange this.
Yours and our teams safety are paramount during these times so please watch the video below which explains what you can expect when visiting us.
Not registered with Select Dental?
That is no problem. We are now taking bookings from non registered clients so please call us today to book an appointment.
We are taking appointments for cosmetic dentistry such as teeth straightening & whitening etc.