Why whiten your teeth with us?
At our practice whitening your teeth is easy, seamless and comes with guaranteed results.
With a premium whitening system, a fully trained team and dentists at the ready to give you exactly the smile you want, whitening your teeth has never been easier.
We have successfully whitened many patients smiles to Enlightens guaranteed B1 shade or higher.
As your local Enlighten-trained dentist, we are invested in offering you the very best of everything from the second you walk through our practice doors.
Why use the Enlighten whitening system?
Because Enlighten whitening was designed to give you control. We have tried several whitening systems before Enlighten and we have been with them ever since. Here are reasons you will love Enlighten too:
- Guaranteed B1 shade (the most natural white shade on the vita guide).
- No diet changes are required so you can continue eating your favourite foods to your heart’s content.
- And forever-lasting results.
How Enlighten Evo4 Whitening system works
It’s just a few steps to get you your pearly whites, here’s how it goes:
- Book yourself in for an appointment
- Have moulds or scans taken for your whitening trays
- Start using the Enlighten Serum every time you brush to keep sensitivity at bay
- Pick up your custom-made trays and your Enlighten kit
- Begin your 3-week at-home treatment.
- Use the 10% gel in your first week, every night. 16% gel in the second week, every night, and then finish your treatment with the 6% gel for 1 hour a day for 7 days.
- Start using your Enlighten White toothpaste to maintain your new bright white smile!
- Wahoo! You’ve finished your whitening treatment. Don’t forget to tag your dental practice & Enlighten in your selfies!
- To maintain your pearly whites there is a simple top-up regime to keep your smile at it’s best. Keep the attachments on the back of your teeth and top up with the 6% hydrogen peroxide syringe once a month for the first 6 months.- afterwards, get your attachments removed and proceed to whiten as and when you feel necessary.