Qualified Dental Nurse (Part-time)
Days Monday, Tuesday & Friday 8:30am – 5:30pm
Salary – Dependant on experience and qualifications
Based in Exmouth Select Dental is in a really exciting time. We are a private dentist. Over the past year we have grown our businesses as our ambition is to be the dental surgery that can offer the whole dental package to our clients. We are looking to grow our team so are looking for a qualified dental nurse to work with our dentists.
The role will be predominantly working in General Dentistry and implants along with implant retained Dentures. Within Select Dental we work with clients to help with General Dentistry, Denture fitting/repairs, Implants, Cosmetic Dentistry.
We have recently invested in a state of the art CT scanner where we receive referral’s from other clinics as well as for our own clients.
We are a close knit team who all love working together but also having fun together so you will need to be a team player and happy to help out where help is required.
The role as a Dental Nurse:
- Providing clinical chair-side support to dentists
- Ensuring CQC requirements are met
- Providing excellent patient care
- Updating patient records
- Setting up decontamination of instrument
- Occasional Reception duties
We’re looking for a qualified or non qualified Dental Nurse that’s:
- GDC Registered (if qualified)
- Personable, positive and enthusiastic with a great customer focus
- Preferred Denture & implant experience
- Strong communication skills